When someone says they wish they had Engage 2 Act in their local area, we say make it happen!
An Engage 2 Act Guide for Organisers is under construction, in the meantime here are the latest tips and info for E2A organisers. Contact email@example.com to connect with other organisers in your city or state or start a new chapter.
Top 5 tips for organising E2A events:
- The purpose of any Engage 2 Act activity is to progress and enhance the practice of Community Engagement.
- Be inclusive and accessible
- Share on social media and promote it through your networks (see below)
- Be innovative and bold
- Have fun
Social media info for organisers:
- Local groups can post photos and local content on the Instagram feed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise access. (All Instagram content will also be automatically shared with the official Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Make sure you mention @engage2act when posting on Twitter and Instagram from personal accounts to advertise events. You can also use #e2a or #engage2act.
- Email event details to email@example.com at least three weeks in advance to have them listed on the official Engage 2 Act events calendar. The board will also share events on the other social media channels, where possible.
Get some inspiration from previous events: